posted on 2005-08-10
Aug 10, 2005
1. Usability enhancement: includes a built-in help view containing step-by-step instructions for common tasks.
Jul 25, 2005
1. Added filter added to convert tabular data to Microsoft Excels XML
format. Parse text using regular expressions, manipulate it using
powerful facilities in Ferrite and export to Microsoft Excel!
2. Template facilities added. Use data from input stream to fill-in
template text. Possible uses include: create custom mail messages,
form fill-in, etc.
Jul 07, 2005:
* Add/Delete/Extract lines from the end.
* Search/Replace regular expression within each record.
* Search/Replace within one or more columns
* Add/Delete/Extract a range of lines.
* Create Googles XML Sitemap.
Jun 30, 2005:
* Added facilities for XML serialization using the static method
XML.serialize(). Accepts a W3C DOM object, which can be created
* Menu item for selecting files in a hierarchy matching a Shell